Results-oriented DevOps professional with 5+ years of experience in AWS migration and automation. Outstanding project management skills with experience from conception to completion. Systematic problem-solver adept in providing practical recommendations by communicating clearly in remote and fast -paced environments.
Microsoft Certified Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (AZ-203)
Codification Ltd. United Kingdom — August 2020 to Present
• Manage a cross-functional team of .NET Developers for a public sector client.
• Serve as the Lead Engineer in creating a Kubernetes platform using AKS and ACR.
• Develop service deployments using Helm and ingress using NGINX.
• Create services using Elasticsearch and Prometheus to ensure client satisfaction.
Capgemini India — October 2018 to September 2019
• Analysed business requirements to be converted into automation solutions.
• Utilised Azure VM and resources to deployand automate the established systems.
• Led in deploying infrastructure using Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
• Implemented environments, including web apps, resource groups, and subnet.
Stellium India — October 2014 to August 2018
• Led in developing N-tier Application, new screen formats, and report designs.
• Designed database, REST APIs, and business logic to ensure productivity.
• Assisted the leadership in automating the infrastructure for smooth deployment.
• Developed products, managed unit testing, and built models and controllers.
Cloud & DevOps Platform
Docker, Grafana Monitoring, Azure IaaS & PaaS Services, Windows & Linux Administration, AWS & Azure Automation – Terraform / ARM, GitHub & TFS Code Management Azure DevOps, AWS Services
SQL, Object Oriented Programming, ASP.Net MVC, REST API, C #.Net, MS SQL & Web Services.
Agile Model & DevOps.
Tools & Environments
TFS, GitHub, & Swagger.
Python, C #.Net, Java, PowerShell & SQL.
ASP.NET MVC, REST API, .Net Framework & Web Services Development.
Newcastle University United Kingdom — September 2019 to August 2020
• Wrote Queries in Grafana with MySQL to detect issues and localize microservices.
• Utilised JMeter as a load testing tool to test the performance of different APIs.
• Utilised RabbitMQ as a messaging app to send/receive asynchronous messages.
• Deployed Docker containers as microservices by developing APIs
Phone: +44 191 249 8046